Launch of 2021 Sip Savvy Series in March
March 16th – (New York, NY & Online)— This month Les Dames d’Escoffier New York introduces a new series of in-depth virtual tastings with top-rated winemakers and wine experts called Sip Savvy, with hosts from the incredible roster of women in the fine beverage industry who are part of Les Dames’ NY Chapter. This builds upon the organization’s annual signature event “The Next Big Sip” where high profile women from all aspects of the Beverage industry discuss upcoming trends and solutions to industry issues.
The launch event for the new series is “Perfect for Passover (March 24).” A portion of the proceeds will fund the chapter’s scholarship for women pursuing food, beverage, and hospitality careers.
- What: Perfect for Passover, A Tasting of Israel’s Judean Hills Quartet Wines (Sip Savvy @LesDamesNY)
- When: Wednesday, March 24, 1:00pm EST
- Where: Register through www.ldny.org/ldnyevents for Zoom online access ($20/ticket)
- Who: Winemakers from four of Israel’s most celebrated wineries and Aviram Turgeman of Dagon Restaurant NYC
- What: Led by Dame Tali Dalbaha, listen to the winemakers from four of Israel’s most celebrated wineries, as they take us on a journey to the ancient Judean Hills. Together we will learn about and taste through the wines of the Judean Hills Quartet: Sphera Chardonnay 2018, Chateau du Castel Rosé 2020, Flam Classico 2019 and Tzora Shoresh Red 2018. Turgeman will expertly pair each wine with a food. At the end there will be a raffle to win a $100 gift certificate, graciously donated by Dagon Restaurant.
Additional @SipSavvy events will be announced and held throughout the year. More information can be found on the LDNY website.
About Les Dames d’Escoffier New York (LDNY)
LDNY is the founding and largest chapter of Les Dames d’Escoffier International (LDEI), an experienced 501c3 non-profit organization. Its mission is to advance and support aspiring professional women in food and beverage, as well as to champion critical industry issues. LDNY’s vision is guided by three objectives: Education, Advocacy and Philanthropy. Visit www.ldny.org and follow @lesdamesny on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram