¡Viva Mexico! Celebrate Mexican Independence Day with the perfect cocktail, the Komos Cantarito.
- 2 oz Komos Añejo Cristalino
- 1 oz fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1⁄2 oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Pinch of sea salt
- Top with Mexican grapefruit soda
Preparation: Add all ingredients except soda over ice in your preferred vessel (preferably a jarrito de barro) and stir well to combine. Top with Mexican grapefruit soda.
The post Celebrate Mexican Independence Day with Tequila Komos, Mix a Cantarito Cocktail appeared first on Chilled Magazine.